25 Jan 2016

Monday Mood - Lots of Cushions

Monday Mood - Lots of Cushions
To read this post in english, scroll down please!

Upper row: one // two // three // four
Middle row: one // two // three // four
Bottom row: one // two // three // four


Meine Wohnung ist ein stetiger Prozess der Veränderung, denn ich liebe es für mein Leben gerne umzustellen, auszutauschen und umzudekorieren. Einheitsbrei wird einfach schnell langweilig! Mit der Anzahl an Kissen, die ich so im Laufe meines Lebens angehäuft habe, könnte man zwar locker ein ganzes Zimmer tapezieren, doch das hält mich nicht davon ab, immer auf der Suche nach einer besseren Variante der jetzigen Version zu sein. Meine derzeitigen Lieblinge könnt ihr oben bewundern, Farbe und Stil sind dabei keine Grenzen gesetzt! Das Beste jedoch: einige dieser Schätze gibt es bereits im Sale! 

My apartment is constantly in the process of change, cause I'm absolutely mad about displacing, replacing and rearranging. The same old story over and over again is just too boring! Of course I could easily wallpaper a whole room with just all the cushions I own as long as I live, but this fact doesn't keep me away from being always on the hunt for a better version than the actual one. Have a look at my current faves, there are no limits to color and style. And the best: some of these darlings are already on sale!

LL