7 Mar 2016

Monday Mood - The Backpack

monday mood - the backpack


To read this post in English, scroll down please!


Knit Dress // Oversized Cardigan // Chelsea Boots // Rings // Knit Hat // Backpack

Seit ein paar Tagen besitze ich einen wunderschönen dunkelblauen Lederrucksack der dem oben gezeigten von Matt & Nat sehr nahe kommt. Da ich an manchen Tagen sehr viel mit mir rumtrage und auch nach der Arbeit noch einkaufen gehe, habe ich beschlossen, dass ich gerne einen Rucksack hätte und habe mir dieses Modell ausgesucht, das vor allem durch seine vielen Fächer und auch seine schicke Form besticht. Der edle Stil des Rucksacks passt gut zu etwas lockereren Outfits und sorgt in Kombination mit gemütlichen Strickteilen für hohen Komfort.

I got a beautiful darkblue leather backpack a couple of days ago which looks almost like this one from Matt & Nat. On some days I just carry aroung a lot of stuff and even go grocery shopping after work, so I decided, that I needed a backpack and chose this one, which especially got me because of its multiple pockets and chic shape. The classy style fits perfectly together with a loose outfit and leaves me in combination with cosy knitted items at great comfort.

How would you style a backpack? Leave me a comment!
JB